Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The (former) Lawyer Chris Rich had the oddest requests. Joe LaFratta

In 2004 when I was released from federal prison I started working with the lawyer Chris Rich in his Salem office. I got the job because he owed a friend of mine a favor and I had to have a job to get out of the half way house I was in. As soon as I started working with him he asked me over and over to do illegal things for him. At the time he was in the middle of lawsuit with the Georgetown Country Club and HATED the owner of the place Dr. Peter Wojtkun. He used to ask me every other day if I could send a couple guys to give him a beating. I never did of course but I told him I needed 5 grand to give to my guys....LOL. This is the kind of guy that Chris Rich is and he was lawyer and an officer of the court at the time.

He really is piece of garbage. If I did half the things he wanted me too I would have gotten the electric chair by now. One day he called me and asked me to come to his house on the first hole of the Georgetown Country Club. He said it was very important. I showed up at his house and he gave me a license plate number and told me he wanted the guys thumbs broken. Apparently the guy cut him off while they were driving on the highway and I guess he figured no one could cut him off and get away with it. Imagine that. Break his thumbs...LOL what is this 1920? What a jerk.

Chris Rich is such a stuck up asshole. He actually asked me to rob the Georgetown Country Club of its Superbowl betting pool. He said there was over $40,000 there at the time. Now understand he did not want me to break in at night and steal the money, he wanted me to go in guns blazing and stick the place up. What a good guy huh? Who knows how many members would be there and who knows what could happen in that situation? He just does not care about any of those things. He hated the owner and he wanted revenge, END OF STORY.

His father Frank Rich and his brother Brian own the company NATIONS RENT out of Florida. It is a fortune 500 company and Chris is the black sheep of the family. He owes everyone in his family large amounts of money and has no intention of paying them. Thats the kind of guy he is.

The best part is that he keeps running for elected positions in the town of Georgetown and keeps losing. If it was anyone other than him it would be sad but he deserves everything he is getting. He cannot stand anyone and he is the cheapest guy you will ever meet. He is mad at a nickle for not being a dime...lol.

If you are ever in the town of Georgetown MA and you see that big yellow barn at 292 Andover St. you may have a hard time not throwing up. He designed it and it is the ugliest home I have ever seen. The whole town thinks its an eyesore.

I recently heard that they are having a GRAND JURY on him. Apparently he commited a few crimes when he filed false police reports and commited bank fraud against Eastern Bank. I would not testify against him, not because I care about him in any way, I just don't believe in doing things like that to your friends or your enemies but he is surely going to get some jail time out of all of this. The best part about it all is that he did all this to himself. He got himself disbarred, he got FOX 25 to follow him around and run a special about what an asshole he is and he is the one that is putting himself in PRISON.

I HOPE WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR YOU LIZZARD THAT YOU REMEMBER HOW I PLAYED YOU LIKE A FIDDLE. I SHOWED EVERYONE WHAT A FOOL YOU REALLY ARE AND I BEAT YOU IN COURT TOO. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR UPCOMING CASE....LMAO

YOU CAN ALL READ A LOT MORE ABOUT THIS IN MY UPCOMING BOOK-- DIRTY MONEY BY JOE LAFRATTA

AND THANK YOU CHRIS RICH FOR THAT TOO.

No comments:

Post a Comment