Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The crook Christopher Rich is running for another elected official position

Photo courtesy of myfoxboston.com

I guess it is true that some people will really never learn.

Disgraced and disbarred attorney Christopher Rich of Georgetown MA is running for another elected official position in town. You may remember that FOX UNDERCOVER aired the story of him being caught on wire tap asking an "alleged" mob associate (me) to rob the Georgetown country club and discussing a number of other crimes he wanted committed on the day of the town Assessors election that he was running for. He lost in a land slide but what the hell, that was way back in May of 2011.

I'm sure he figures the voting public has forgotten all about that. This jerk really is living in his own world. He swears that he did nothing wrong and that the State police were wrong in saying it was him on the wire taps. The Mass State police don't get things like that wrong you idiot.

This is the same guy that had me convicted of stealing and cashing his checks when I never stole a single one of them. He gave them to me and he must have been robbing clients funds and got caught so he tried to put the blame in my lap. What he didn't know was that my phone had been tapped and the taps proved that he not only gave me the checks and had me cash them but that he was a criminal and all around bad guy.

He was a lawyer but he was about to be disbarred for some of his wrong doings but he did the smart thing and took a MEDICAL LEAVE OF ABSENCE rather than be disbarred. This guy is the scum of the earth. DO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD HE SAYS. I can't believe he has the balls to run for another elected position. Keep your eyes and ears open because there are going to be a few more stories about this jerk in the upcoming months and you will see exactly what kind of guy he is. If you did not get a chance to see the Fox undercover story when it aired I will add the link. Or you can just google "Christopher Rich, civic leader or greedy criminal". Greedy criminal is the perfect description for this guy.

GEORGETOWN WAKE UP AND LET THIS JERK KNOW YOU WILL NOT ELECT HIM FOR ANY POSITION WHAT SO EVER. HE SHOULD NOT EVEN BE ALLOWED TO SWEEP THE FLOORS IN TOWN HALL.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/dpp/news/undercover/civic-leader-or-greedy-criminal-20110508

No comments:

Post a Comment