Wednesday, March 6, 2013

I'm sick of paying for deadbeat welfare recipients

Last week was a great week for me at work. I made a good amount of money but then when I got my check I saw how my $4,300 quickly turned into about $3,000 after taxes. I understand that we all need to pay taxes but for the life of me I can't figure out where the hell the money goes. It sure doesn't go to fixing the roads around here so I guess it goes to all the deadbeats out there that don't work.

These people really do have it figured out. They don't work but they seem to be doing pretty good for themselves. I met a 35 year old guy the other day and he told me that he is on SSDI because he can't be around people because of his anxiety disorder so he can't work. This jerk sits at home and grabs $900 a month in cash benefits, $600 a month in food stamps and with his section 8 housing he pays $125  dollars a month in rent for his 2 bedroom condo in Revere. Not to shabby for a guy that does not have to get up one day out of the week and go to work.

This is the problem with this country. People like this guy are multiplying every day and pretty soon they are going to outnumber the working class people. Why the hell do I have to help this guy? Why do I have to work my ass off to try and get a head when this guy sleeps until noon and does not have a worry in the world because all of his bills are taken care of. Why would this guy even try and get a job. He would be stupid to get a job. He would actually be losing money.

The working guy (myself included) is a sucker. We work and work and work and pay our taxes so we can take care of these free loaders. Oh and by the way, they have no intention of ever changing. Don't get me wrong, I know there are the few people that have gotten laid off or are in a tough spot that need some temporary help and they will soon be back to work but those people are in the minority. The rest of them are collecting these benefits as a way of life. I cannot believe what this country has become. These people actually believe they have it coming. Why I have no idea. They think they deserve all this stuff.

In the old days there was no such thing as welfare. If you didn't work, you didn't eat. NOT ANY MORE. Just stop on by your local Transitional Assistance office and you are all set. I love the name "Transitional Assistance" where is the transition? I guess they mean you are making the transition from tax payer to dead beat.

I just don't see how this country is going to come out of this. We are digging the hole deeper and deeper and none of these politicians have the balls to say what the real problem is. It isn't military spending or sending aid to some war torn country. The problem is right here in the good old USA and these dead beats who think they have a free ride coming.

I'm no angel and I have a really bad criminal record so if I can find a job in this economy and make over 70k last year than ANYONE CAN. Get off your lazy asses and go to work.

At the very least we should be having these dead beats clean up the streets or paint some bridges or something to justify the money they get. We can't give them drug test because god forbid we make them feel uncomfortable.

This country is going down the shitter and no on cares or has the balls to say anything about it. I'm sick of my tax dollars paying for some lazy bastard that just wants a free ride.

Stop buying crack with your EBT cards and go find a job.

Please leave a comment and let me know if I'm crazy or if you think I'm right on about this.

Joe LaFratta

No comments:

Post a Comment